Not everything is straight forward and skin is in the that basket (which makes it interesting too). A good skincare routine is key, but you need to look at the whole picture.
A pimple or two here and there may just be random but when you are continually having them pop up on the same part of your face, your breakouts might be trying to tell you something.
A face map is a really good way to look internally and externally - to get a holistic and rounded approach. Small changes can make a big difference.
I know that I saw amazing results when I introduced silk pillowcases to my lovely teen. Now I need to purchase some for me - to help with wrinkles and frizzy morning hair...
Hopefully this info helps a little more.
Here is the info if you struggle to see the pic:
- Forehead & Nose - stress, improper digestion, irregular sleep, poor diet, hair condition, touching with unclean hands
- Eyebrow Area - eyebrow makeup, hair products, diet, water, ingrown hair
- Ears - stress, bacteria build up, hormonal imbalance, allergic reaction
- Cheeks - dirty pillowcase, mobile, makeup brushes
- Chin and Jawline - hormonal imbalance, diet
PS they say you need to brush your teeth for 2-3 mins for best results and this is also how long you should leave your face wash on before washing off (small tip - big difference).