After a day at the beach or by the lake we often just relax and routines fall away.
Here are a few easy tips to keep your summer skin feeling and looking great:
- Use good sunscreen to help protect your skin.
- Wash your face - cleanse to remove excess sunscreen, dirt, debris and oil - your skin changes in summer time - twice a day cleansing is the way to go.
- Drink water to keep hydrated - Understand how much your body needs (there is a weight ratio to how much you should drink). Everyone is different.
- Keep out of the sun. Find shade when you are out and about or wear something to protect yourself. Try and stay out of the sun between 10am-3pm.
- Keep an eye on your diet - sugary drinks and ice blocks are easy to reach for in summer but keep them to the minimum.
Have a fun summer!